With the current situation we are in, the impact of Covid-19 on the e-commerce sector is undeniable. E-merchants are hit hard by this health crisis. Situation of the e-merchants, modified purchasing behaviours, affected sectors, affected delivery times, shipping costs revised downwards, supply etc… Botmind has gathered all the key figures about France on this infographics about the impact of Covid-19.All current trends in the e-commerce market during this period of containment are grouped in this infographics. The data were taken between 16 and 30 March 2020.
What’s infographics about?
Are you wondering about the e-commerce sector in these times of health crisis?
This computer graphics allows you to have in a single visual document, all the key figures on this market. It answers several questions based on data during the containment period (from 16 to 30 March 2020):
- What is the impact on e-commerce sales?
- How many e-merchants are short-time working and teleworking?
- What is the analysis of the global traffic on e-commerce sites and the conversion rate?
- What is the current status of drive orders and home deliveries?
- Which sectors are up and which are down?
- What are the consequences on delivery and supply times?
- What about shipping costs during containment?
- How many customers have cancelled their orders?
Find the answers to all these questions in this infographics on the impact of Covid-19 in the e-commerce sector.
Download the complete infographics by filling out the form below: